Participants wishing to make a presentation at the meeting must submit abstract(s) for consideration by the Scientific Committee. NEW Deadline for Abstract Submission: NOVEMBER 15, 2014 Abstracts may be submitted for Oral presentation, Poster presentation or Video presentation. NEW Notification of Acceptance: NOVEMBER 30, 2014 Presenting author must acknowledge his/her acceptance of participation no later than November 30, 2014. Withdrawal/ Changes: NOVEMBER 15, 2014 You can review, modify, or update your abstracts until November 15, 2014 by logging into our website.
Preparation & Structured Format
- Biliary tumors
- Abstracts may be submitted for Oral presentation, Poster presentation or Video presentation and must be written in English.
- Oral Presentation: Oral presentation must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Video Presentation: Video presentation could be a link to video-sharing site video (youtube, vimeo, ecc) or a video file with one of these formats: mov, mpeg4, avi, wmv, flv. (Duration of the video presentation must not exceed 10 minutes.)
- All abstracts should contain a brief, clear statement of conclusion (avoid evasive statements like “the findings will be discussed”).
- All abbreviations must be defined at the first time they appear before being used as an abbreviation in the text.
- The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author, and previously published abstracts will not be accepted.
- The combined length of the abstract title, abstract body, author block, and tables and graphics may not exceed 2,500 characters.
- A character includes all letters, numbers, and punctuation.
- Spaces do not count as characters.
- Tables and graphics count as 250 characters.
- The body of the abstract should be structures as follows: Background or Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Abstract(s) must be submitted online via the meeting website at www.ewalt.org.
- Registration for the meeting must be submitted with the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- In case of genuine difficulties, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com)
- The presenting and corresponding authors will receive a confirmation e-mail after their abstracts have been submitted. If a confirmation is not received within 7 days of your abstract submission, please contact the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors and authors who have submitted their abstracts via e-mail.
- Abstracts accepted for poster, oral or video presentation will appear in the abstract book.
In order for abstracts to be published, the presenting author must pre-register for the Meeting. Without registration, authors cannot be scheduled in the scientific program nor will appear in the abstract book.